- Libera Università di Bolzano-Tirocinio-Ricerca tesi_LT e LM-Implantable Electronics (PDF | 537 KB)
- Libera Università di Bolzano-Tirocinio_Ricerca Tesi_LT e LM_Smart Robots (PDF | 528 KB)
- LeMur-Proposte Tirocinio/Ricerca Tesi LT e LM (PDF | 363 KB)
- TIFPA-Proposte Tirocinio-Ricerca Tesi LM (PDF | 93 KB)
- TIFPA-Proposte Tirocinio LT (PDF | 87 KB)
- UpSens-Proposta di Tirocinio-Ricerca Tesi LT e LM (PDF | 76 KB)
Students who want to do an Internship should read the Department's Regulation, available in the download box.
In order to activate the internship an to have further information please contact Job Guidance.
Reference professor for Intership: prof.ssa Daniela Ascenzi
Research period in external institutions
Master's students who want to spend a research period (not recognised as internship) in an external institution in Italy have to ask the Secretariat of the Physics Department to activate the insurance policy.
One week before the student has to bring to the secretariat:
- support letter of the supervisor (fac-simile)
- acceptance letter of the hosting institution (fac-simile)
- brief description of the research project (one page, free format)
For research periods at the "Protonterapia" please write to the Departmental Secretariat, at least one month before starting the period.
For research periods aborad please refer to Mobility Office (mobility-st [at] unitn.it) and see the dedicated webpage.
Information available in the download box. Before sending the application, please contact prof.ssa daniela.ascenzi [at] unitn.it (Daniela Ascenzi) or dr. zahra.bisadi [at] unitn.it (Zahra Bisadi).
- Aalto University: Superconducting Qubits and Circuit QED - deadline February 28, 2021