Students who want to do an Internship should read the Department's Regulation, available in the download box.
In order to activate the internship an to have further information please contact Job Guidance.
Reference professor for Intership: prof.ssa Daniela Ascenzi
Research period in external institutions
Master's students who want to spend a research period (not recognised as internship) in an external institution in Italy have to ask the Secretariat of the Physics Department to activate the insurance policy.
One week before the student has to bring to the secretariat:
- support letter of the supervisor (fac-simile)
- acceptance letter of the hosting institution (fac-simile)
- brief description of the research project (one page, free format)
For research periods aborad please refer to Mobility Office (mobility-st [at] unitn.it) and see the dedicated webpage.
The internship proposals are:
- LIGO Scientific Collaboration (USA) 2019
- Roechling Automotive
- Engo, gruppo TechnoAlpin
- CERN (Technical Studentship - applied physics)
- Fermilab, summer internship Helen Edwards
More information available in the download box. Before sending the application, please contact prof.ssa daniela.ascenzi [at] unitn.it (Daniela Ascenzi) or dr. zahra.bisadi [at] unitn.it (Zahra Bisadi).